Text "UNIFIED" to 253-525-5600 for daily prayer reminders.
Click HERE to share a testimony!
We are coming together as a church for a time of prayer and fasting beginning November 1st. Each person chooses what they fast on an individual basis. Some examples of what to fast could be a specific food, TV, social media, etc. During this fast we will also partner together in prayer. We have seven prompts that we will pray for, each lasting 3 days.
Here is our schedule for what we are praying for:
- November 1st - Elections (Philippians 4:6-7)
- November 2nd - Elections (2 Chronicles 7:14)
- November 3rd - Elections (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
- November 4th - TC Elders & Staff (Colossians 1:9)
- November 5th - TC Elders & Staff (Romans 8:28)
- November 6th - TC Elders & Staff (James 1:5)
- November 7th - Unity (Colosians 3:14)
- November 8th - Unity (Psalms 133:1)
- November 9th - Unity (Ephesians 4:3)
- November 10th - God to be glorified (Matthew 5:16)
- November 11th - God to be glorified (Psalms 86:12)
- November 12th - God to be glorified (Psalms 34:3)
- November 13th - Trinity Ministries (Ephesians 4:11-12)
- November 14th - Trinity Ministries (Galatians 6:9)
- November 15th - Trinity Ministries (1 Corinthians 3:7)
- November 16th - Brokenness (Psalms 32:18)
- November 17th - Brokenness (Matthew 11:28)
- November 18th - Brokenness (Psalms 147:3)
- November 19th - Family & Relationships (1 Corinthians 13:13)
- November 20th - Family & Relationships (1 Peter 4:8)
- November 21st - Family & Relationships (Romans 12:18)
During this prayer & fasting experience, if you have a testimony you'd like to share click HERE! You can also share any specific prayer requests and/or praises! Feel free to share as many times as you'd like.
Trinity Church truly believes in the power of prayer. Our prayer team invite you to share your request so they may join with you in agreement as we seek God's will. We love to hear praise reports too, so please include those as well!