June 28, 2012
With the turning of the calendar to July, and the last of our local school closing for the summer, it sure feels like the summer season has begun.
I am excited for these next two months! I am looking forward to changing up my daily schedule, I am looking forward to a couple of weeks vacation, I am looking forward to some backyard BBQ's,
I am looking forward to having some friends over, I am looking forward to our carnival outreaches, and I am looking forward to some others preaching on Sundays. I hope you are positively looking forward to these next few months.
I pray you can find a way to refresh yourselves, your work, your relationships, and your spirit over the next few months.
Try some of these ideas to seek to refresh yourself - body, soul and spirit - over the next few months.
· Get OUTSIDE!
· Get some exercise
· Change up your devotional pattern
· Visit farmers markets, street fairs other community gatherings
· Have some friends over
· Take some long walks and do some soul searching and evaluating during this halfway point of the year.
· If you can change your work pattern
· Clean out your closets and donate the good stuff to charity
Maybe you have thought of some I haven't. You probably can’t do all of these, but you can do a few.
Be refreshed this summer!